POWERSINES REDUCES ENERGY COSTS
PowerSines Ltd. is a market leading, global provider of innovative voltage optimization with site-level loads management and analytics.
PowerSines products are built using proprietary and patented power technologies which offer unparalleled efficiency in saving. The products’ robust architecture is suitable for mission critical applications; installation is simple, seamless, and utilizes the existing electrical infrastructure. This powerful platform consists of hardware as well as management and control software. New casinos online in Australia top online casino Australia Real Money.
PowerSines systems enable quick ROI (1.5 – 3 years) by saving electricity and reducing operation, downtime, and maintenance costs. Furthermore, CO2 emissions are lowered, contributing to the preservation of the environment.
PowerSines products are utilized by hundreds of companies and organizations worldwide. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to local businesses. The installations are in diverse types of vertical markets:
- Commercial Sites (fast food, restaurants, convenience stores, supermarkets, hotels, petrol stations)
- Industrial and Production Facilities (transportation, metal, mining, agriculture, paper, plastic)
- Public Sector (hospitals, municipalities, law enforcement (prisons))
- Energy Hub – new, cutting-edge, full-scale solution, enabling the highest level of electricity efficiency with 15-20% energy saving. The platform features IoT (cloud) platform | Performance improvement | Advanced analytics | Machine learning | Loads control and management | Multi-sensor integration | Rules engine | HVAC control | Bi-directional control | Open architecture
- SinuMEC – reduces energy consumption on fixed-speed electric motors by up to 35%, improves power quality parameters and operating costs without harmonics generation, using pure magnetic technology.
- ComEC VS – saves up to 18% in energy use on mixed electric loads in commercial and retail facilities.
- SmartLEC – reduces electricity costs by up to 40% on indoor/outdoor commercial, retail and street lighting.
POWERSINES’ PARTNERS PROGRAM
PowerSines joins forces with numerous partners and distributers stationed mainly across Europe, each attending to its own territory. Players include utility companies, ESCOs, integrators, VARs, and more.
If you are interested in becoming our Partner, please contact us.